Egg Cups for Easter

Made on my favourite material, green glass.

I’ve made up sets to give to my children.

41 Likes

Those look great! Could I have your pattern please? You could even enlarge them to use for different size bowls and things.

While I’m sure OP is flattered that you like his design, it’s against forum rules to ask for designs.

You can read more about the rules in the FAQ.

https://community.glowforge.com/faq

If someone shares a print that they’ve made, please respect their sharing and do not ask for the source design or artwork. Designs take work and have value, and when you ask someone to give you that value for free, you undermine their work.

9 Likes

Oh, very nice indeed! I used to do fancy egg decorating many years ago (pysanky and the like) and I sure could have used a Glowforge back then. I was using napkin rings to display my eggs.

3 Likes

me too! I was actually just thinking this year I should make some stands now that I have the GF!

3 Likes

Great idea! Love the choice of the green glass.

I did not know that you were not allowed to ask for files. I guess that makes sense, since it could put people in a very uncomfortable position. I’ve posted my designs before. Is that OK?

4 Likes

It’s all about what you’re ok with. If you want to post your own designs, that’s awesome and generous. The policy (as I understand it, and the way it’s written) was made just to protect those people who would feel trapped into saying no and feeling badly for it.

Not my policy of course (I’m just a random user like all of you) but I basically agree with it.

7 Likes

Yes. It does make sense. I was just thrown and wondered if I violated something by posting. Thanks for the reply!

2 Likes