Eiffel Tower Cupcake Tray

My wife saw some cupcake trays like this on Pinterest and asked if I could make one for her friends bridal shower.

This laser has made little projects like this WAY easier!

63 Likes

This is SUPER!!!

1 Like

Where’s the cupcakes? Looks great! Is it glued or just friction fit to flat-pack?

3 Likes

Sweeeet! (Will be even sweeter loaded down!) :smile:

2 Likes

Very nice.

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Haha, bridal shower is a couple weeks away, so no cupcakes yet. It is friction fit for easier storage.

3 Likes

Fantastique!

2 Likes

Cool idea and execution!

1 Like

Nice job! Will be a fun display for the shower!

1 Like

Is the vertical tower portion pieced? Or did you use a Pro to cut a unified vertical piece?

1 Like

It is about 20 inches tall, so no need to use the pass through slot (I am still having a lot of trouble with alignment when I try to multiple passes on the same piece).

1 Like

Ahh my eye got fooled. Good for you if you can get 20" objects because mine loses a lot of space in real working area-- it seems like between .5" -.75" or so from the edge is not cuttable on mine.

1 Like

My “about 20” was more like 19, so I feel you on that. I had to scale down the bottom plate for the same reason (originally wanted to make it 11inches in diameter, but had to drop down to 10.5 to fit).

Oh, excellent job on this?

1 Like

Thank you? :wink:

2 Likes

Oops. Doggone fat-fingering on phone…

2 Likes

Looking to see where you go this file? It looks perfect for a project I’ve been asked to look into. Thank you for any info! when you have a GF (laser) people think you can do anything. HA