Emoji Tic-Tac-Toe

This laser cut file contains a tic-tac-toe board with customizable crosses and naughts represented by emojis.

Here is an example, use the link below to download your own.

28 Likes

Very nice—thank you!

9 Likes

Happy New Year

19 Likes

Love it

6 Likes

Those are both so cool! Thank you so much for the fun share!

5 Likes

Following the link says you have to have a Pro Account for $15 a month. In my opinion Cuttle isn’t worth $15/month but that really isn’t the problem.

$15 to download does not equal a free laser design. Thanks anyway but no thanks.

This should go in a different category.

3 Likes

Apologies for the confusion. The previous font I utilized inadvertently became the default selection. Unfortunately, that font was part of their exclusive licensed collection. However, you have the option to select a Google font, which will allow you to download the file at no cost. I picked a stencil font to make the glueing process easier.

6 Likes

Here is a plain version without text or emojis.

Tic-Tac-Toe Set - Layout

(right click to download SVG)

But, I think the real value is the ability to adjust the size, fonts, and type of game tokens.

9 Likes

100% agree, some of the cuttle stuff they want you buy a membership for is quite out of line.

3 Likes

So is paying for glowforge premium and having to rent Illustrator. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I remember having to pay for an operating system.

4 Likes

Anything created in either AI or GF Premium and uploaded here would in fact be free. The files would be uploaded directly and no traffic would be driven to another site. I wouldn’t have said a thing if you’d uploaded the file and then linked for people that might want to customize it.

I also wouldn’t have said anything if you’d originally posted to “Everything Else” instead.

I’m happy Cuttle works for you, it just doesn’t do a thing for me. I don’t actually care what software other people use as long as it makes them happy and helps them to create what they want to create. :peace_symbol:

Which one? I’m assuming we’re talking some kind of timeshare operating system?

1 Like

I usually do try to post a “flattened” version of the files I share, but with this one the plain one was kinda boring (I have since remedied). The real fun is choosing the different sets.

Which one? I’m assuming we’re talking some kind of timeshare operating system?

Mac OSX was $129, back then 50% of Microsoft’s revenue was from selling and licensing Windows.

4 Likes

I had $99 stuck in my head from when I bought the newly released (at the time) OS-X for the one and only Mac I ever owned (a G4). That must have been about 20 years ago now. That computer didn’t survive Katrina and it was never my main computer. I was intrigued by it running on top of a *nix kernal at the time (Debian?)

I’m guessing you’re running a linux variant or ChromeOS if you’re not buying operating systems anymore :smiley:

1 Like

Let’s see… Beginning in 1987:
MS-DOS
DR-DOS (far superior to MS)
GEM (required to run Ventura Publisher)
Windows 1.0
Windows 3.1
OS/2

All subsequent versions of Windows & all Mac versions were “free” (included in computer prices). :wink:

5 Likes

If you change the font to any of the ones that don’t say “Pro” you can still use emojis and download for free. Cuttle is great for things you want to customize quickly, and it’s free if you have icky a few designs active at any one time.

5 Likes

That’s actually in the rules for this section—the first post in the thread must contain a file.

6 Likes