Escutcheon-Berg

Well, it took a while. I went through 2 other designs discarded for different reasons before completing this one. I know that I will end up with several, though and swap them out like outfits on a paper doll… lol.

I guess it’s obvious… Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows of all time. Thus the name for my Escutcheon borrowed from W.W.'s alter ego/pseudonym. Still haven’t named my :glowforge:, though…:thinking:

894f76d30f77bbadb3a751beb9826a39

35 Likes

I see the laser cats image, but nothing else.

2 Likes

Hmmmmm…
Not sure how I managed to mess that up???
Fixed now, though. Thanks!!

1 Like

Yes, that’s much more escutcheon-like. :wink:

2 Likes

I think those cats pulled some funny business on my post! SHENANIGANS! :smirk_cat: That’s how they do

4 Likes

I Am the laser!

3 Likes

Haha—good escutcheon. The engraving really came out great!

2 Likes

One of my favorite shows. great work

3 Likes

Perfect image for the GF

3 Likes

Great escutcheon.

Does anybody really have a cat? And would it truly affect them in anyway if they were outlawed? Because they kinda act like outlaws anyways. And really, all these posters do is provide questionable ideas to genetic engineers once they find a breakthrough cure or two and grow bored.

3 Likes

Whelp, that’s it folks, @Tattoo_Couture won the escutcheon game. Everyone else can go home now.

4 Likes

Actually, when I first sent this to the :glowforge: I used the Proofgrade Medium Maple settings for Photo HD (I think that’s the new highest quality setting???) But then I saw that the estimated work time was *THREE HOURS+ and despite all my repeated measurements with calipers and extensive advanced spatial reasoning…LOL…I wasn’t sure it would be a perfect fit.
So- I went with the “draft” quick settings at a 30 minute 16 second est. work time.

I do wonder, though, if this is “lower quality” draft, the HD must be AMAZING! Something I plan to find out soon!

Have a cat?,
Have a cat??
You say that as if CATS were our pets, rather than the opposite…

Which is why I don’t have a cat

2 Likes

Thanks!

Very Cool! :laughing: