No, the coding part works just fine for determining the length and placement of the slots - where I’m getting hit in the above design is trying to make the base cutouts pick up additional generated slots when you increase the count value of certain parameters.
In other words, the formula is not refreshing, even though the tabs have been generated prior to the extrusion that creates the base and slotted sides.
I’ve tried removing the slots from the sketch as well as using bodies, and neither one worked. Currently I have to go in at three places and edit the extrusion to reselect a couple of areas, after the increased number of slots have been generated. Not a big deal, but a bit puzzling, and it keeps it from being fully parametric in display.
(For laser work, it’s fine - since the sketch is actually updated…exporting that gives you the correct pieces. Doesn’t display correctly though, which makes me think I’ve got something wrong somewhere.)