Etsy Shop with Glowforge Products

I have been a polymer clay artist for over 20 year. I recently purchased a Glowforge to engrave acrylic and wood to make ornaments that I previously made with a Silhouette Curio. I just love the GF and can’t wait to create more products in the near future.
My Etsy shop is: www.etsy.com/shop/MagsBonham

DO NOT use your Glowforge to cut polymer clay!

15 Likes

Someone is bound to mention this, in case nobody else has.

Polymer clay is sometimes made from PVC, which you should never ever laser. So be very cautious about combining your hobbies.

4 Likes

Yes, I meant to put that I am not using it for polymer. However, I am using it to create texture tools, organizers, and other ‘tools’ to work with my clay projects.

7 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

Hmm is focal banger a local brand of beer ? fun design. Painted engraved black acrylic?

3 Likes

Yes, I do ornaments for The Alchemist Brewery and this is one of their beers. It’s black acrylic engraved and then colored in with silver metallic paint.

4 Likes

Some nice work!

Some beautiful work in your Etsy store also!

Thanks!

1 Like

Oh, wow. I’m only a dabbler in polymer clay, but I know exactly who you are. I did a double-take when I saw your name! Your polymer clay work is exquisite. I can’t wait to see what you do with a GF!

Welcome. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice stuff!

OMG! Thanks for making me feel like a rock star this morning! I have so many ideas rolling around in my head.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.