Examples of what is made by the northernmost Glowforge in the world (drawing files)

Hey guys! :slight_smile: Here are a few things that I made, probably with the northernmost Glowforge in the world (Svalbard, 1300 km from the North Pole).

If you are interested to get the drawing file for the rings, click this link >
SvavarssonDesignLab - Etsy Norway

58 Likes

Very cool! I especially like that sweet box design :sunglasses:
Stay warm!

3 Likes

Nicely done.

2 Likes

Some very cool work. I Imagine you could market polar bear stuff like roadrunners in Arizona, Polar Bears would lend themselves very well to those multiple layer designs as well.

2 Likes

Wow. Nice geo appropriate projects. I do love the international connections of this forum.

4 Likes

Love your designs! Especially the bear shaped tab closure. Quite unique!

3 Likes

Det ser kjempefint ut. Det er hyggelig at der finnes nordman med :glowforge:

and for everyone else “it looks Awesome”

6 Likes

wow that’s close! Even where my people are from, Northern most point in Alaska (not me though, I’m in California), is only 2,080.88 km away.

4 Likes

Beautiful work! I wonder if I can claim the lowest GF being 2 meters below sea level in Amsterdam. Of course, any GF in Gouda, NL would have me beat being 7 meters below sea level.

5 Likes

It depends, if someone has a Glowforge in Death Valley or the Jordan valley. Parts of New Orleans would qualify at two meters below sea level in several places as well.

@bkressley may be on the smallest Island

3 Likes

There is something very cool - no pun intended - about knowing there is a Glowforge that close to the North Pole! Hope you can keep it warm enough to run - that’s for sure.
Nice design!

3 Likes

Stas! Veldig bra laget. Hvor mange Glowforge finnes i Norge og Skandinavia?

—-

I loved it! We will soon open a Norwegian part on the Glowforge forum.

3 Likes

Vennligst la meg vite når :smiley:

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

vet ikke nøyaktig hvor mange men på Facebook er det 29 medlemmer
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1488643867855532/

1 Like

Takk for info.
Jeg skjønner fortsatt ikke behovet for Facebook, det lager mer problemer enn det løser.

2 Likes

Amazing work! Please note that you cannot operate your Glowforge when the temperature in Fahrenheit equals the temperature in Celsius. :wink:

4 Likes

hehe yes Dan. I noticed when I was laser cutting in December all day long with the hose outside the window, with the outside temp showing -20-25 celcius -4 F.
I had to take the ventilation hose in and warm the room up again :slight_smile: , I´m happy now my ventilation unit is on it´s way up north :slight_smile: Thank you and your team for this amazing product Dan!

next December I´m ready to step in if it will be som problems at the santas workshop :slight_smile:

greetings from the Northernmost GF :cold_face:

3 Likes

Or as my son discovered this week in ND, nor can you operate a Honda CR-V either…

5 Likes