Explain Your Forum Avatar

Don’t know why, but it always bothered me when a bad news Announcement came out and Dan’s Avatar showed his big smiley face. You would think it wouldn’t since I am very poor at judging emotions from a face. And my smile and frown are kind of indistinguishable.

10 Likes

Oh, I’m right there with you. Sometimes I just think of myself as being emotionally deficient :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol…yes, he should change it for the anouncment plus a few days to a proper frown :slight_smile:

11 Likes

That is diabolical! ROFL! :imp:

8 Likes

@rpegg I think you two are just trying to get me in trouble with Dan :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh! Think of the fun we could have at the next Announcement if we all did it!

(Oh man, I’ve got to go do something useful…my inner imp is going to pop out to play if i don’t get busy!)

8 Likes

ROTFLOL :grin:

As long as we’re talking about messing with images.

10 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

I guess Dan needs a new avatar:

18 Likes

I call the one on the right the “beating my head against the wall” look. Get it every time the forum discussions get argumentative and repetitive.

15 Likes

Who’s a fan?

4 Likes

I am dying here.

12 Likes

Fan of Who?

More correct and ambiguous that way…in a wibbly wobbly sort of way.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us take advantage of your good nature :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dan’s such a good sport. :slight_smile:
(Makes it fun to hang out here.)

4 Likes

Mine is just me, Peanutised: http://www.peanutizeme.com/uk/
I got it as close as I could with the web app then added to it in Photoshop.
To be honest, it’s almost a photographic likeness of me!

21 Likes

Awesome find. I’ll be doing one of myself and Friends. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the link.

2 Likes

Mines just a cute pic of my daughter and cat. They were both on the bed(FB just popped it up today as a year ago… Wow), staring at me. One or both may of been hungry.

17 Likes

Looks like your daughter would be a nice, between meals snack for your cat!! :wink:

8 Likes

That’s fun. Thanks!!

2 Likes