Fairytale Generator

@arh2 Did you cut the box pieces twice for a top and bottom or leave it open to display the dice? I’m making this today for my neighbor’s daughter as a birthday gift. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s left open to display the dice.
Enjoy!

2 Likes

This is such an awesome idea! This was mentioned in another post. I had it opened in one of many tabs … and just got to it. Goodness!

Wonderful project! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Thanks! Yes, this would be great with your grandkids.

2 Likes

This will be included in the package we mail to the grandkids.
Thank you so much, your work and generosity will bring much joy to my family and many others!

Merry Christmas, or the equivalent! :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah! More go out into the world. :smile:
Merry Christmas to you and the family! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I just printed these and they are adorable. Can’t wait to use them with my grandchildren. Thanks for the share:-)

1 Like

So happy you can use them. So important to be listening to stories and to learn how to tell stories.

Thank you

You’re very welcome!

Oh wow. this is awesome. A great gift for my grand daughters. Thank you.

1 Like

Glad to know they will be used!

2 Likes

How do we contact you directly with questions? I’m not sure how this forum works just yet.

Welcome to the forum!
You can either ask here, or click on my avatar, and click on Message to send me a private one.

I am asking permission, as a librarian, can I make these for my libraries for storytime. No money will change hands it will just be another tool in our toolbox to help make storytime more interactive. I know you said ok but I would rather be sure than offend or misstep. Thank you for the design!

7 Likes

Absolutely! Make as many as you want. I’ll be thrilled it’s going to get a lot of use. Thanks for asking. :star_struck:

6 Likes

The librarians are excited! And THANK YOU!

3 Likes

This was a great project. Wonderfully done. My grand daughter has dyslexia and it has helped her to write stories. She can see the letters on the dice and write them correctly. She is seven and i cried when she wrote her story… Bless you for your hardwork and sharing!

5 Likes

Awwww, that warms my heart. Thank you for telling me that.

2 Likes