My brother-in-law made a beautiful fairy lair for his young daughters, but it was rather bare of fairy accoutrements. So to the rescue! Among many other things, I designed this Fairytale Generator. Should result in many hours of storytelling.
- I used medium basswood ply, but you can also use maple ply.
- Font is a free font: HermosaOpti
- You’ll have to add your own fairy.
- I used box-o-matic to generate cube and tray files
- Warning: refer to the file to put the sides together just so, or it won’t work.
- Cube and tray are a snug fit and just need some hammer taps to go together.
If you download the file and make it, promise to create some stories with your kids or grandkids! Happy storytelling!