Family Tree/Picture holder

From a file I bought on Etsy, and at the request of a friend, I made this Heart Frame-Family Tree using all PG materials. For the tree trunk I used PG medium walnut Plywood, Leaves were done in PG medium maple plywood, PG medium cherry plywood, and PG poplar hardwood. The frames were made of PG medium cherry plywood with PG medium clear acrylic inserts. The base was made from PG thick maple plywood. The last was a happy accident as I had ordered medium from the store but was sent thick instead. It worked out though.

30 Likes

Nice! I recently did a similar tree for a friend but it never occurred to me to do it free-standing!

2 Likes

That’s lovely! The different color woods really make it stand out.

3 Likes

That is really nice! I was thinking about designing one of those. I may have to look for that file instead!

1 Like

Heres the link to the product on Etsy. I love this store. https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaserCutVectors?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=634526824&search_query=Family+tree+with+heart

2 Likes

Really wonderful execution!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to the no glue version :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a lot of leaves left from the cut out in wine carriers that I now know what to do with.

2 Likes

This is beautiful!