Fang the Fun-Size Feast Hound

My Halloween dog candy holder Fang. I announced today and already have three orders so tomorrow when it’s not so hot (Austin, it’s killing us and has been since May) I’ll be cutting more of these to get ahead (I made three, I’ve sold three, limiting to 25 in the series this year). It’s a simple box, but it was so much fun and the teeth and eyeballs actually glow in the dark. I’ve got my prototype next to my computer and have him filled with fun-size candy. Also, fun size isn’t fun unless there’s a lot of it.

I made a little video, it has a link to the site so I won’t post it in here (not wanting to spam, just really proud of this guy). Here’s a link if you want to see it I animated him and my recent hernia surgery has my voice hoarse from the breathing tube… it helped me do the voice :slight_smile:

44 Likes

Just love this!! I love the colors and the theme!! I just watched the video—the voice is actually very scary.

OMG—- You dog pop up cards are absolutely the most incredible works of art I have seen here at the community.

I was already to purchase a Westie!! Please do a Westie, Dachshund, Samoyed, and Alaskan Malamute and I will purchase all of them.

I love your whimsical art!!

I will advertise for you. I have a little street creed — been in the forums for 3 years.

4 Likes

Super cool

7 Likes

I don’t recognize that voice as me. I do video work and work with actors, but that is me doing the voice with only a bit of reverb added. Kinda disturbing.

7 Likes

I edited my original post.

Bless you. I’ll add those breeds to the pop up development list. Currently, it’s an Aussie Shepherd on the board. Complete with sheep.

3 Likes

I’ve never been big on Halloween but must say, this is SO terrific!

9 Likes

You know, me neither, but I’m big on candy and dogs and I have a friend who adores the holiday. This was in her honor. My wife is British from the generation before they started even doing Halloween (and most older Brits are still deeply annoyed by it).

7 Likes

Now THAT I can get behind…same with me.

4 Likes

This is so cute!!

6 Likes

Oh, very cute! I love that the mouth closes. Looks like it could be dangerous to reach for a treat when the mouth is closing! :laughing:

4 Likes

That’s an awesome creation! Well done!

4 Likes

That video is hilarious! And your Feast Hound is adorable :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes