Farmer's Market Stand

Hi Everyone! So I’ve been working on two projects of more minis simultaneously, just finished up one and almost done with the other. I had been seeing a lot of small food made out of clay, and I didn’t want to mess with getting and baking the good quality stuff, nor did I want to appropriate my son’s playdoh, so I challenged myself to see what I could do with just what I had on hand in my stash (chipboard, paper, cardstock, printable images on computer paper, beads, paperclips, hot glue, odds and ends).

The frame of the stand (not the fence boarder, just the stand frame) and the sign are done on medium PG Draftboard, painted the red and green in to the sign piece before unmasking it. Everything else is one of the many love-children of Martha Stewart and McGyver. It may not seem like it from the photo, but the ground piece is dusted with green distressing ink to give it a dry, worn grass/dirt look.

Thanks for stopping and taking a look, and until next creation, Happy Forging!

57 Likes

That’s amazing!

5 Likes

Ohmygosh, you are a miniatures genius! I would really like to be peeking over shoulder while you make some of these things (maybe a video?)

9 Likes

These are remarkable!

6 Likes

Omg, the details!

4 Likes

Wow, these are amazing! Some of those vegetables look like tiny origami!

6 Likes

And this year’s winner of the Amazing Attention to Detail award goes to…

7 Likes

So adorable! My scout troop built a “bird house town” and one of them made a store that had fruit and veggies around the entrance that looked a lot like this. It is amazing what kids can come up with and what looks so real in miniature.

3 Likes

So cute!!

3 Likes

I think that’s your best one yet!!

3 Likes

This is great

2 Likes

Awesome work!!

5 Likes

You are so good at this!

4 Likes

The vegetables are so realistic looking. The proportions are spot on too. Keep up the great work.

5 Likes

Wow. I’m amazed by this.

5 Likes

Now I’m hungry.

3 Likes

Love this! Are the seed packets actual packets? They sure look like it!

4 Likes

they are, they’re empty, but they are little folded envelopes

3 Likes

Checkout this site…
https://diydollaccessories.com/
She has lots of rotating freebies to print. I remember she has an excellent collection of mini sized seed packet artwork, among many other things.

3 Likes