Fast Key chains using Glowforge Premium!

Just got my Glowforge back from the repair shop… Love the premium! Crazy slick for key chain creation.

8 Likes

Why did it need repairing and how long did it take?

Something went bad with the lid and electronics. A part was sent to me and that did not fix it. Cost to send it back to them is $500, then they let you know the cost of the repair. The guess was $400 to $1400. Mine came in just under $700.

It went down Feb 10. Bounced emails to the west coast for about 15 days before I finally got to ship it. It was returned to me April 15. Not a fast process, but it came back clean as a whistle and ready to roll. Man did I miss it while it was gone!

1 Like

So glad you’re back in business!

2 Likes

Great to have you back in business. I missed your work. Been thinking of your kiddoes and school. You are one of the better prepared teachers for distance learning!

3 Likes

I am glad to be back!!! Distance learning is a hoot. About 50% of my kiddos are in after week 1… Yesterday I posted this video and told them the first 5 to watch closely and tell me the “measurement I prefer” for key chains gets a free one…

Only two responded out of about 100… It was a Sunday though. Maybe, just the possibility that I will have “contest”, will get a few more involved.

Loving the premium features. Not enough hours in the day for all my ideas. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.