File for a clear Acrylic Card Case

Hi, anyone have a laser file to create a clear acrylic wedding card holder.
Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

All files that individuals care to share have been posted in the Free Laser File section of the forum.

I know Etsy has files for various wedding items.

8 Likes

i think it’s ok to ask abstractly if anyone has made a file and is willing to share. it’s against the rules to directly ask if someone if they’re willing to share project files of a photo of a project they shared.

10 Likes

True enough, but never hurts to clarify the rules.

5 Likes

Not sure what a “wedding card” is, but there are several sites for producing boxes of all types.

4 Likes

@dklgood There is nothing wrong with this request. It wasn’t like somebody posting a thing in Made On A Glowforge and they asked for that file.

@cloverandcrane Do you have a picture of what you’re looking for?

4 Likes

Happy to edit my post.

3 Likes

Moving this to everything else since it’s not a free laser design…

4 Likes

A quick search on Etsy for related svg files: https://www.etsy.com/search?q=wedding+card+box+svg

A word of caution – while it’s simple to make an acrylic box with your GF, unless you have a bit of experience with it, gluing the acrylic together cleanly can be really, really hard. You may have an easier time making a wood box with cutouts backed by acrylic with any engravings. YMMV, of course.

Good luck and be sure to share photos of your finished project.

5 Likes

Oh so sorry was not aware!

1 Like

Not sure what a wedding card is and what size it is. I see nothing wrong with your question. There are a lot of free box making programs out there, just look on Youtube, or google, with unlimited choice of size and material. An Acrylic box with tabs would look nice, lots of colors , or white/clear, to choose from. Very strong when glued together. I use ES6000 glue, but you may ask what everyone is using. Please post final box picture.
Good luck,
Terry

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.