Finally got the files up!

Took longer than I thought to write the instructions for the dining room. That China Cabinet is a bear and you will cuss when putting it together. LOL

Happy Sunday All!

Mission Dining Room Complete SVG Cut Files for 9 Pieces 1:12 Scale Not a Physical Product - Etsy?

44 Likes

I hope you sell a bunch, but I bet you will have to spend lots of time helping with assembly. You are the kind of person with patience enough to walk the blind through production, but I am guessing there will be more than one customer that tests your limits. This is remarkable work.

4 Likes

LOL thank you! I try to make the instructions look and read as comprehensive as possible. I know not everyone thinks like I do so I am sure I will get a few messages asking for help. Trust me, I cussed A LOT on the china cabinet so I know I will get messages about it. LOL

2 Likes

WOW… thats just showing off… amazing work… I tip my cap to you sir…

2 Likes

LOL. Thanks…I think :wink: I enjoy making these small pieces. Living Room Next!

1 Like

Okay…bathroom next after that? :innocent: :wink:

4 Likes

Amazing precision!

3 Likes

That will be interesting. Lol

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I wanna see what you can do with an old fashioned water closet. :wink:

3 Likes

Seeing them all together is just amazing. If I add water will they grow to 12X size? :wink:

4 Likes

Got ‘em! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Looking forward to the living room. I hope you don’t get tired of doing these minis. They are just so darn cute!

3 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

That’s just a solid body of work, nicely done.

1 Like

I wish! Lol

I started working on the living room today. Hope to have it finished in a few days.

1 Like

Thank you!

That is really nice work! Awesome job!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

That dining room table is nicer than mine!

1 Like