Finished Kentucky Bourbon trail variation

32 Likes

That is outstanding. It would be a big hit at our Derby party. I especially like the miniature barrel heads.

3 Likes

This is absolutely outstanding. I love it!!

2 Likes

silly… no derby parties! King Andy says so.

2 Likes

This is a really awesome idea, love all things map! (still use the car/motorcycle GPS though :grin:)

1 Like

I have lived in North Carolina since 1978. We did not have a Derby Party last year and will not have one this year, but 2022 looks possible. My wife and I have hosted the Triangle Area UK Alumni Club Derby party for the past 20 years. We have anywhere from 50 to 65 attendees. We are always looking for ideas for door prizes and raffle items.

3 Likes

well see you can get away with such activities if you AREN’T in KENTUCKY!

our dear dumkompf, in Frankfort has worked overtime to crater our economy.

thus ensuring that the teachers that voted him into office, because they hated Bevin, will be able to fully enjoy tree bark soup and dirt muffins in their retirements. :slight_smile:

That is a lovely project!

1 Like

Great Piece. The little barrel tops are neat.

1 Like

Let me know what you’re interested in and I’ll concept and manifest

1 Like

You should contact the distilleries on the route to see if they would be willing to sell them in their business for a cut! I bet you could get a nice price for those…tourists are always willing to pay a little more to have something nice like that to hang in their home bars/man-caves!!! :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes