First attempt at earrings

Nobody I’ve been married to or dated ever had pierced ears, but my daughter got hers done while living in Hawaii last year. So I decided to make some for her for Christmas. First attempt, but came out ok I think.

28 Likes

Look swell.
If want to go into the rabbit hole, get a sheet of 1/16 two color acrylic.
Something like the rose gold on black (face below), etc. Dual colors really makes them pop and some interesting options become available

6 Likes

Fun! Such a personal gift!

2 Likes

Earrings are always fun and relatively easy! Nice work!

3 Likes

We competed in USPSA since she was in middle-school (pistol)… we started rifle competition (iron sights @ 100yds) about a year before she went off to military training, where she scored highest overall and near-perfect in her unit (rifle…) She had a long and successful equestrian career before graduating high school. Loves dogs. :grinning:

Working on a couple more designs at the moment.

4 Likes

Not Enough hearts (only lets me add one :wink:). I sure do love the Love and Pride of a father. Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Tonite’s project, mounting the three pairs I cut earlier to hangers. I’ll post pics when done, I think they are pretty cool. I lost fine motor control during a 6-month run-in with PCS (Long Covid) so it’s an exercise in frustration.