First print!

This is going to be fun! Maybe a little frustrating at times (early on). But fun!

39 Likes

Oooh! Cool pup! :grinning:

4 Likes

Nice first cut and engrave!

3 Likes

nice sugar pup skull.

5 Likes

Welcome. You are soooo right about this being fun. Nice first cut.

4 Likes

2 years in and I still feel like a 64 year-old child playing with this thing.

That passes quickly, but stretching the neurons is good for you - plus there is a heightened sense of accomplishment when you nail it! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yes it does and then wham you can’t sleep at night thinking about your next project.
Nice first carve.

6 Likes

Welcome, and great first print! :dog:

Don’t forget, if you get stuck, you can always ask for advice/help here! We don’t (well, barely ever) bite. :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Whimsical.
I like it and not even sure why…

2 Likes

It IS fun! And it IS frustrating at times! BUT there’s AMAZING help here in the forums. Honestly without this place even with the simplicity of GF it’d be hard to master alone.

I can’t imagine buying a cheap 40W laser off of Ebay, that was my first direction before I found this.

4 Likes

Great first job and love the design!

2 Likes

Cute … looking forward to your future projects!

3 Likes

Adorable. Yes the joys of creativity always seems to partner with a little frustration. This forum is what made me make the decision to purchase a Glowforge over something else. So much to learn from these awesome individuals that are always willing to share.

2 Likes

Amazing design. First impression is to wonder what drugs the pup has gotten in to.

3 Likes

Fun and exciting times are ahead! I’m excited FOR you! Nice work.

3 Likes

That’s a dazzling design! Can’t wait to see what you dream up next.

2 Likes