First project ever!

I received my glowforge today and just couldn’t wait to start making stuff! This machine is incredible, i can’t wait to make more projects!!! Obviously there are some issues, but i learned a lot…![image|231x500]

image|265x500

43 Likes

Very nice! Welcome to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I like your first project with the cut out of the Gift of Good Measure on the same board. I hope you keep having fun.

5 Likes

Well done! It’s so inspiring to see what people are able to make so soon after getting their GF. The shock and awe from new owners is pretty cool too. :slight_smile: (We all felt the exact same way. )

6 Likes

Off and running. :grin: welcome aboard! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome what’s been your fav part so far.

5 Likes

Wow, your first project is so much more sophisticated than mine was. Well done!

5 Likes

Great start and welcome to the fun!

3 Likes

Good for you! Nice work, and keep it coming. Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Nice piece. I would not have thought of doing the empty spaces, but they work out well.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Here is a link to get you started. Make sure you read all the categories.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sWOebDU94HwezYPbHa3YdtXjpLbEl_vEPvCb1dSByL4/htmlview?fbclid=IwAR3OXd3FuS8eprN0GHGnKHNXw9q_V5qtR4pTJoK2Jp7IsFVpx-R5uM1cI_A#

6 Likes

Yay! Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome! Keep going!

2 Likes

Awesome job! Welcome to the community!

4 Likes

Congratulations on your new Glowforge! Nice first project!

The thrill never goes away! Have fun!

4 Likes

Felicitation sur ton premier projet!

3 Likes

welcome!! very nice first project! I have lots of miniature “samples” of things I tried out…then made real size…you went for it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great work I look forward to seeing more!

2 Likes