First shot at a custom puzzle design (Circular)

The entire job was 23 minutes, most of which was taken up in the engraving.
The cuts were not in a super efficient pattern; but cuts are the fastest part of the project, anyway, so it didn’t bother me.
There are probably circumstances when efficient lines would matter; but I don’t see it as worth the effort in this case.
I think it’s good as it is.

My kids and I are on the fifth book of the second series. We’ve been listening in the car since April when we moved 35 minutes away from school. So glad that the new school is a 5-minute walk. :slight_smile:
Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riorden. The kids are loving it, and since they are all ADD/ADHD and one is dyslexic, I encourage them to see themselves as demigods rather than … limited.

6 Likes

I love that…never less…just different and somewhat gifted.

I agree! Since my son sees the world differently he has an advantage…many times he’s not limited by worrying about what others will think and just does stuff…very little inhibitions. Walks right up and says what he thinks…lol
Plus it makes him a great actor…lol

7 Likes

Don’t know if this would work for the Glowforge and it’s cloud processing, but this extension could save you from having to join all of the lines in Inkscape.

8 Likes

Thanks I will be installing that tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m curious as to how it works. The Glowforge orders cuts according to different colors in and RGB mix from black to white. This looks like it is arranging by position, something that really is secondary.

Yes!

11 Likes