First tooth engraved I think

My 12 year old lost his tooth and wanted to see if we could engrave it. Yup!

43 Likes

Oh ouch! :neutral_face: (And I was thinking a bear tooth or a shark tooth from the title.)

3 Likes

(And I was thinking a bear tooth or a shark tooth from the title.)

Wow, yes I have a lot of shark teeth, but had not thought of that,

4 Likes

I also thought this was the caseā€¦welp, hereā€™s a new door open to engraving on teeth. Perhaps if we have any dentists in here, they could create ā€œgrillsā€ with their glowforges :wink:

3 Likes

When ā€œjawsā€ first came out I would go camping where we found fossil shark teeth, and come back to Miami and sell them for enough to pay for the trip to tourist places. Later of course, you could hardly give them away. but with Fla etched on themā€¦

4 Likes

Hmmmā€¦ They will have to wait for GF Model 5 or 6 to get past that 2" max cut as well as overall box sizeā€¦

Just curious but how do you plan on not losing that tooth @tom ?
We are finding ā€˜lostā€™ pictures and stuff all the time.

4 Likes

Does anybody else foresee a run on shark teeth as a result of this post? ROFL! :smile:

51ZACVPSRHL

11 Likes

Hahahaha that is so cool and totally creepy as well! (teeth kinda gross me out lol)

1 Like

Nice to see youā€™re cutting your teeth on your new machine.

(Seriously guys, 24 hours and no one got to making that comment yet? This is practically the only time one gets to use that phrase -almost- literally)

7 Likes

@totally gross! I made him let it dry out first!

@JedTheMaker right, this forum is slacking

1 Like

Sadly, human teeth was my first thought. Iā€™m sure that says something about me. :smirk:

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™m glad someone tried it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you get the right tooth and how did you get him to hold his head still to tag the rest of the teeth?

:grin:

1 Like

Me too! But its nice to know :sunglasses: