Flabbergasted! First night with my forge!

we just moved to a new house on Monday. Beamer gets Xferred tonight. Beamer doesn’t get hooked back up until house #1 gets listed for sale. :frowning:

That is certainly incentive to get it listed.

1 Like

I had a similar question about adding a precise cut line and if CS5 has Shape Builder, check this out:

1 Like

I have had amazing results with Inkscape I was using Corel before but last computer died and I still have not reloaded it. Corel has a major trace function and some of the options could be major cool , but for simple trace functions I think Inkscape has the better system. Augment it with gimp and you have still better.

1 Like

I just looked at an online tutorial about that for Inkscape. I can’t remember all of it right now, but they talked about Path/ +Inset, +Outset, and +Dynamic Offset. I used it to create outlines of some text.

1 Like

If it’s bothering you (or causing your alignment to be off), you may want to check whether all the corners of the machine are level. In my case, propping up the front right corner made a big difference to how the lid closed.

No alignment issues…pretty spot on actually and did shim it…ha now its just an ocd thing!!

Wonderful creations! And this is just day 1… :slight_smile: