Fleur de Lis Snowflake Earrings

It doesn’t look much like it here today, but winter is coming. I thought I’d better update my earring wardrobe to get ready for it! I actually started this design like 2 years ago, and got distracted with other things and never finished. It took some tweaking to get it to cut reliably at the size I wanted (darned acrylic and its habit of sticking itself back together after it cuts!) but I finally found the right combination of delicacy and strength to make it doable. :slight_smile:

If you want some, the file is available in my Etsy shop: Fleur De Lis Snowflake Earrings SVG Vector Pattern for Laser Cutting - Etsy

60 Likes

Very pretty! :grinning:

6 Likes

Very delicate and pretty - makes even a non earring wearing person take a second look.

6 Likes

Wow! Beautiful!!

5 Likes

Wow! Those are lovely. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Turns out they look pretty good in wood, too! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

They do. They’d make pretty awesome ornaments.

4 Likes

These are lovely! So delicate.

It’s looking a lot like winter here. We had several inches a couple of days ago!

6 Likes

Nice and delicate pattern.

6 Likes

Nice looking earrings and the display stand is also very good.

3 Likes

Very pretty. Now add LEDs!

3 Likes

Gorgeous!

4 Likes

You’ve outdone yourself again…these are so beautiful!

3 Likes

They look fabulous in anything but the design does get somewhat lost in clear, In something like Sea Glass however they would be just enough to not get lost, and still looking icey. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, they were hard to photograph in clear acrylic, just tend to look like a bunch of sparkles. But sparkles are AWESOME. :slight_smile:

I don’t have green glass in 1/8" but I’m thinking of cutting some from the light blue transparent acrylic that was briefly available. It’s lovely stuff.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: That would be excellent…cold, icy blue. Perfect!

3 Likes

I’m out of earring findings, but the blue definitely looks nice!

11 Likes

Yup…I knew they would. Gorgeous!

4 Likes

Very pretty, although I don’t think they would look good on me. :rofl:

6 Likes

I love snowflakes … and yours are gorgeous! Acrylic, wood, and in blue acrylic!

4 Likes