Flight of the Phoenix

Wow! Look at those! Really nicely done!
One question about the bottom pic. Is the maple veneer what’s giving it that amazing shine? It looks so cool!

1 Like

Yes, that’s just a shadow effect from the sun hitting it. The veneer is just a shade lighter than the maple ply, so it reflects a bit more.

2 Likes

Damn! I’m staying soo behind in the forum, everyone is posting wonderful works!!

3 Likes

Yes, but you are getting some awesome (non-laser) training right now, aren’t you?

2 Likes

I like the blue option.

4 Likes

@Jules I love this Flight of the Phoenix and would like to make it for my daughter, Phoenix. Where can I find a link to purchase the file?

1 Like

I’m not selling it yet Holly, but thanks for the interest. (I might decide to sell it one day and it’s good to gauge interest in which files might be the ones to develop down the road.) :slightly_smiling_face:
(Great name for your daughter!)

1 Like

No worries. Thanks for replying. By the way, my favorite is the blue one!!! AWESOME!

1 Like

That was the worst one to do, since I dropped the blasted Pearl X powder, and instantly became a Smurf…blue head to toe. Took forever to clean that stuff up. :roll_eyes: :smile:

3 Likes

@Jules you are elevating the GF art to expert level! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush: