Fold-out dice box (and dice tower)

Jeff, You were right! I shrunk those by about 1/4 inch. I want to remake just those 3 sides, but it seems that the file is all three in one bit. How do you separate them? I have just enough PG material but they are on 2 bits, don’t want to waste them. I can do 2 on one piece, and one on another, until more material comes in. Thanks! Jim

Oooh, the clear is sexy! I gotta try that

1 Like

Hey Jeff just wanna say thanks. Finally got around to testing this out in PG draft board before I make one in acrylic for my son before his upcoming game tourney.

A couple questions, if you don’t mind:

1. Have you noticed or heard of any any issues with the removable bottom for breaking or stressing materials, esp acrylic in use? (I did break one “u” piece getting my test tower together.)
  2. I notice the hinge on top lid has been changed to two pieces each side vs the one shown in the photos. I broke one of the small circle area hinges putting it together with my usual wooden tapping mallet, and wonder: does the original single piece insert any easier?

Otherwise it came together really well and I appreciate all your efforts to share your smart design.

I have joined the ranks of the fans of this dice tower and made one as well. Thanks for sharing it, it is such a fun design to make and so very creative. I printed for my daughter to give to her boyfriend. I did the stone work and she did the artwork.

10 Likes

Love it! Perfect Christmas present for my soon to be teenage D&D playing grandson. Thanks!

4 Likes