Fonts

It rips me to pieces that I cannot more than ‘like’ this once. This belongs in the comment hall of fame! Heck, I’m going to etch this in stone.

2 Likes

I agree that this one missed it a bit. If it was centered text, like the one @jbmanning5 posted it would work, but being left justified, where just the right side is staggered doesn’t work so well :smile:

1 Like

I think you should name it Comic-rus or PapySans though maybe there should be a whole specturm from Capyrus to Comic Sanus?

4 Likes

Seems somebody beat me to it. :smiley:

16 Likes

Oh no! Poor Comic Papyrus has been involved in a tragic scandal. See the update half way down the page. :cry:

4 Likes

Only $5 for it. Seriously considering it.

2 Likes

twitch

2 Likes

I could be wrong, but I think that was the first step Voldemort took to become the Dark Lord.

Comicyrus Fonticus!

9 Likes

I’m going to etch it in stone, using that font.

You will be the envy of designers everywhere!

2 Likes

Keep using comic sans and papyrus! Use them on everything you design!

(It makes the stuff that the rest of us create stand out that much more :money_mouth:)

3 Likes

Genius!

I’ve decided it is going to be my birthday gift to myself. (Birthday is next week.) Now if @dan wants to surprise us with a May update pushing the shipping up a couple months, that would make it the best birthday ever. :wink:

2 Likes

As promised.

Note: I am working on the design for a slate coaster for this one. I should be able to mount it on a wall, or give to a graphics designer friend. Nothing flashy, but I’m just starting to work on it.

Full acknowledgment to @lairdknox for the quote and the inspiration.

12 Likes

:grimacing:

As promised:

15 Likes

We need an anonymous “like” button…

8 Likes

Heehee. Gotta put your name on it if you’re gonna like comic papyrus!!

4 Likes