Football Logo Plaques

These look fantastic!

1 Like

I hadn’t seen this ~ excellent tutuorial! Thanks so much for sharing all the details. :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Thank You

I did this too!

6 Likes

Very Nice, did you use resin?

2 Likes

Very striking! They look great.

3 Likes

That came out really nice.

3 Likes

Thank You

1 Like

Thank You very much

1 Like

Need my address to send me the Cowboys one? lol I tease. Love them all. I have something like this on my “to do” list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These are so much fun to make & fairly easy. Hardest part is watching the paint dry. :smile:

3 Likes

Didn’t like until I saw the Chiefs. Great stuff

1 Like

Thank You

1 Like

these are so perfect! and that texture is amazing. I have been looking for the chiefs arrowhead logo in a cut file , can you tell me where you got this? thanks!

1 Like

These are great!! Did you use primer before the paint?

1 Like

Hi;

I Google searched Kansas City chiefs Round Logo & copied it into Inkscape & turned it into a cut file there. If you need any help just let me know.

Thank You,

Rod

1 Like

I use Rustoleum 2X which has primer in it.

1 Like

@ovm.steve @rmaker1952

I found this product on a YouTube video. If you have any dexterity issues I highly recommend this invention.

I also purchased the Mixkwik tube to shake those 2oz bottles craft paints. The tube fits 2 bottles.

Found the website and called the inventor. Great guy and this is a made in America product.

It works GREAT!!! There is also something so satisfying knowing your paint is thoroughly mixed.

Here is the link to his website and a link to the YouTube video.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for thinking of me, I hadn’t thought of that for spray paint, but I made one that holds 1oz and 2oz bottles for my airbrush paints.

1 Like