Football Logo Plaques

I cut a few football logo plaques for family members. Cut out of thick Maple, painted & glued. These are 2 layered & about 9.45" in diameter.

48 Likes

They look perfect. :grinning:

9 Likes

Thank You. These are so much fun to make & to see the faces on the people who get them is priceless.

6 Likes

Nice logos and they will be appreciated.

Reminded me of some wit who wrote a comment, probably degrading a local police effort in not giving out speeding tickets. I do not watch sports, so no conflict of interest, but the response got me a laugh. Sorry in advance if you are a cub fan.

Comment: The police will not be giving speeding tickets this weekend, they will be issuing Cubs tickets instead.
Reply: Second offense means they will have to attend the game.

11 Likes

Football is life!
Great work!

6 Likes

Thank You, not a direct Cubs fan, although I do like to watch a game every now & then but from all teams not just one. Have a great week-end.

4 Likes

Thank You & enjoy the games

4 Likes

Nice work on those, pro job! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thank You

3 Likes

Wow! Nice work. Great job painting. If you hadn’t said that, I would have thought it was all inlay.

@brokendrum :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Whoa! Great work and idea! What Christmas gifts for hard to buy for male relatives…I have 1 brother, one BIL, and my husband has 2 brothers and a brother in law…

4 Likes

Thank You, actually I guess these are all inlay. I cut every letter & image out, painted them & glued them back into place.

4 Likes

Thank You, Yes these make great gifts & fun to make.

3 Likes

Really nice. Go Chiefs

10 Likes

Sweet. Go Packers!

2 Likes

Very Nice, What paint are you using?

The textured look is amazing.

2 Likes

Rustoleum I do a base coat of their textured spray paint and the cover with desired color.

Here is a tutorial I did on the method a while back:

6 Likes

Thank You for the info, I’m going to try the texture paint. The look is very impressive.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like