For anyone who is a COMPLETE BEGINNER with laser design, designing softwares, etc

@twinangel1a you can refer to my post here https://community.glowforge.com/t/this-is-not-as-easy-as-it-is-made-out-to-be/43407/48 when I say THESE PEOPLE ARE AMAZING HELP! I am not sure what time zone you live in…but I can assure you that you can most probably get on here at ANY hour as I did, AND ALWAYS get a response from someone that is willing and capable of helping you. Honestly, these guys are the only reason that I still exist on these forums. I knew nothing. I got on here on the very last straw, not knowing that I could have just asked, and I lost all composure. Tears, cusswords, anger, and most of all… HEART BROKEN!!!
I have put in MANY hours since then,that I really didn’t think I had . But it is because of these guys on here. They lifted me up. They made me feel better. They were caring, and did whatever they could to help. You GOT THIS! I promise you will not be heart broken for ever! Its not easy. But it’s rewarding!

8 Likes