For my best friend and cherub

So without all the messy relationship details, my best friend is pregnant and I finally wrested a sonogram image from her…
Soon as she let’s me see her(he doesn’t like us being friends), I’ll give it to her…or I’ll just leave it in the families garage(at least he lives in another country)

This was my first shot at acrylic anything…thanks to you all for the tips over the years. Made it pretty much a cakewalk…only hitch is the light glaze of acrylic smutz from the air assist. It’s better than it was from some cleaning. Pretty acceptable I think.

OOps same vid twice… Hold on

16 Likes

There…had the same vid twice by accident.

What a nice gift! Sorry things are so complicated.

1 Like

Baby’s first picture. Good luck with the gift, I’m sure she’ll love it! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Try rubbing it with some toothpaste to clean off the smutz.

2 Likes

Cleaning toothbrush and tooth paste. It is cleaner than what it was there…maybe just some more elbow grease.

That’s the idea. :grin:

1 Like

does the kind of toothpaste matter so much? i’ve got one of the gel kind and was thinking maybe one of the white ones would be a bit grittier…otherwise, i should have taken it to my morning job and used the plastic buff stuff there but i forgot it at home.

It’s the 3 2 and 1 steps. Works great on phone display “glass” use almost exclusively the 2. ah well. I’ll brush it more with what i got and say “it was my first try.” :smiley:

Great idea! I’m sure your friend will love it!

1 Like

Not sure if gels work. I use white toothpaste :slightly_smiling_face:

Novus plastic polish works too but it’s not something most people have hanging around.

1 Like

Lol…most…however my 1 job has it by the half gallon. :grin:

I’ll have to…borrow some.

2 Likes