Four seasons

So quite some time ago I made these four seasons display pieces/signs/items displayer? Lol and they have always been a hit but I was never satisfied with the way the winter one was originally made so I never put that one out there after the first week or so. I been getting requests for winter one for the longest time to match the rest and I kept forgetting about it or something would come up and distract me from it. I finally got the full set completely done and got some new photos of them with cool little nicknacks in them and painted. Also I have to older photos when I put lights in them.

No idea if the photos came out in order when posting this from my photo so hopefully they did, if not you get the picture lol

If you’d like to make your own set and want to support a fellow maker, I have the files here: freshstartcustoms.com or etsy.com/shop/freshstartcustoms

30 Likes

These turned out so pretty!

3 Likes

Thank you

Those are great, I live in Utah and we only seam to have 2 seasons. I really like the fall one.

3 Likes

Thanks I know what your saying it’s either hot or cold lol

Look pretty good. Perhaps increase the accuracy of the winter one by making a snowflake yellow?:joy:

3 Likes

Lol

The lights are a nice idea!

3 Likes