Free catalog designs?

I emailed suport@ and received the auto-reply letting me know that there was a high volume so things would be taking longer than usual so I left it at that rather than posting in P&S and adding to the pile.
But as of 5p.m. yesterday (12/27) there were 4 items that were showing on my home page. I wasn’t sure if that’s all of the free campaign promo designs, but glad to see I could access something. Now I feel comfortable ordering more.

Thanks!!

1 Like

Does anyone by chance have the links to the dollhouse, hand bag and wallet specifically?

They haven’t been shared to the catalog yet.

Does anyone know if the dollhouse, hand bag, wallet, etc. are still on the docket to be added to the catalog?

They are!

Good to know, though I’m still waiting on the drone.

Thanks so much for the update Dan! I can’t wait to make the doll house for my daughter.

I know this has been asked numerous times before but is there an ETA for the release of the rest of the promo video designs? I know this topic has been beaten to death but I have been (and still am) anxiously waiting for those to be released.

Last time Dan answered that question it was no schedule they could share with us.

1 Like

I wonder why the long delay. I still have not used any of the preorder materials and comp funds that they gave because I have been waiting for those designs (specifically the dollhouse) to be released. I know that Dan said that they are still planning on releasing them. I was just hoping that it would be sooner than later.