Free Design - Stackable Trays for Loose Things! A Must-Have for Messy Tables!

there are dumb questions. They are the ones that aren’t asked, and the suffering/confusion continues.

suffering and confusion avoided! Smart question.

and those bins are stackable :slight_smile:

1 Like

from the company that copied the GUI, AND the mouse.

2 Likes

These are cute. I’ve seen the stackable tray option, but it never crossed my mind to make little acrylic versions. They would be perfect for craft supplies.

1 Like

Lovely :slight_smile: I made a lid so that with a rubber band I could make secure storage within game boxes!

If anyone wants that file, let me know

File below :slight_smile:

StackableBoxeswLid%20V3

18 Likes

Yes please! That would make it even more functional - also keep the dust out.

6 Likes

Duh, of course we want it! :laughing:

5 Likes

I love modular design! The only thing missing is a tab / groove for horizontal alignment when boxes are adjacent to one another :slight_smile:

Thanks for the share!

3 Likes

You could do that by making one tab on the base longer and the matching one from the other side shorter - then they’d literally lock together…of course getting them apart might be hard!

1 Like

I can’t wait to make some of these

1 Like

Great find, Thanks for the link and info.

1 Like

That is not a recommendation but a default when you go to custom settings. It is unrelated to any Proofgrade setting. There are ways to fool the GFUI into telling you but if you see 1—500 that is not the case.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

And…thank you too for helping me to “top-off” my project!! Didn’t think I could find a rubber band big enough (I enlarged the design to fit my green glass acrylic) so I went to Hobby Lobby for the knob.24%20PM

13 Likes

I WONDERED what the green glass acrylic looked like!! I like it MUCH better than I thought I would. Will have to order myself some now that I have seen it. What else have you made with the green glass acrylic? I’m really really curious about how it has been used.

2 Likes

I’ve been using the glass green a lot. If you type in glass green in the search bar, you’ll find it referenced even more. Here’s something that I tried;

1 Like

There was – in Settings, one could (and still can, I believe) define any corner of the trackpad to a right-click.

1 Like

Hi Nick. I just made a set of 3 and love them! So I went onto the boxes.py link you gave, and generated a box size that I want to do. However…I can’t figure out how to get it onto my Glowforge dashboard. boxes.py says I can “generate” (which I did and it opened the box up in another screen), or I can “save to url.” I clicked that as well, but don’t see anything happening. I do have it set to save as an svg file, but can’t figure out what to do now. Help please!

After you click “generate” go the the file tab in your browser and save page as an svg.

2 Likes

or right click and save as the way you do here in the forum.

1 Like

Perfect, thanks! I’d never saved a page before except as a bookmark. Learn something new every day! New found skills! Thank you Nick, I appreciate you.

1 Like