Free Thanksgiving Earring Design

I made some too. It was one of my first projects.

4 Likes

Cute idea, thanks!

Could you email me the link? I click on the file and nothing happens

“Right” click and choose “save as”? Welcome.

When I right-clicked and saved, I still couldnt see anything, but if you open it up in inkscape and change to outline view, it shows up…

2 Likes

Thank You for the file, and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

2 Likes

Yeah, when I opened it in inkscape it was off to the left and saved in a color that can get lost in the all white work area.

2 Likes

Not how it shows up in my software, so I can’t say. Can’t plan for compatability in every software.

1 Like

No big hill…keeps people on their toes! :crazy_face:

1 Like

These are just lovely. To help those who might be stuck, here’s a zip with an SVG that might read better in other software. I verified that once you unzip it, you can drag and drop it into the Glowforge dashboard.

Give Thanks earrings.zip (1.9 KB)

8 Likes

Thanks Dan!

1 Like

@dan Was surprised to see that another user is selling this design in the catalog, what the heck?

3 Likes

Wow. I hope Dan gives you the money that Jessica made off of your design.

6 Likes

That’s really lame…

I suggest you send an email to support@glowforge.com…just in case Dan doesn’t see your post.

That definitely needs to be remedied.

6 Likes

Thanks, I found the option to report the shop design and IP infringement.

3 Likes

Btw, love your Gridder design over on Cuttle (assuming that’s you) I know that’s very random to say :smiley:

3 Likes

Funny thing about that. It was a spin-off of something I needed for another project, but never finished. I had too much fun making the the Gridder.

3 Likes

I would love to make these, but the file is blank for me.

1 Like

The images are there, but they’re way off the artboard.

Dan provided a “better” file. Grab the ZIP here:

2 Likes

I updated the file in the main post to move this to a better spot on the art board. Enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes