Free xmas designs from Rowmark

I just received a USB drive with some free designs from Rowmark.
If anyone wants some, let me know and I can send them to you. Just indicate what file type.
They are free to share. They are scaled down to 16.7% in the PDF…so technically you could use this and enlarge them…
Rowmark.pdf (1.3 MB)

33 Likes

Those are very nice…lots of cool snowflakes! :smiley:

7 Likes

The little reindeer shaped ones are my favorites. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Missed Rudy! He’s cute! :relaxed:

4 Likes

I would love the designs but I’ll leave the file type up to you. As long as the glowforge can cut them in game. I use illustrator and I have Inkscape if that matters in the decision on which file type you want to send.

3 Likes

Which version of Illustrator?

2 Likes

Creative cloud

1 Like

Nice! And Christmas is even spelled correctly unlike the last batch of Christmas vectors I bought. I’d love to get a copy in any format that CorelDraw X7 can work with. Thanks!

2 Likes

I can send them direct since they are already on Corel X4 format

1 Like

Ok I’ll see if I can get it to convert correctly…

1 Like

Awesome, Stephanie! I would love a copy! I primarily use Illustrator CS5 but could probably convert from most any vector fomat. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Wow, thanks for sharing!! Worth it for those snowflakes alone :snowflake:

Edit: I saved the PDF and opened it up in Illustrator and all the linework was preserved, so it may not be necessary to convert!

8 Likes

the pdf has vector data. AI can open it just fine (although you will have to decide on a color-mode, as the pdf contains both RGB and CMYK elements, and AI does not like a shared color-space).
I would assume Corel can open it too.[quote=“smcgathyfay, post:1, topic:4182”]
They are scaled down to 16.7% in the PDF…so technically you could use this and enlarge them…
[/quote]

Aw yea you can! The power of vectors, baby!!

7 Likes

Here are all of them in PDF full size which illustrator can use. Let me know if anyone has an issue with the file.Rowmark-full size.pdf (3.4 MB)

18 Likes

Thanks. These opened up easily enough in Inkscape as vectors. Now I can have that ornament making party I’ve always wanted!

8 Likes

Thanks so much. That is so very generous! :smile:

6 Likes

Thank you!

I love free designs!

6 Likes

I had no trouble opening in Illustrator CS5–thanks again!

4 Likes

I would love the snow flakes and reindeer. I use Corel Draw (as you recommended).

PS I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas.

4 Likes

The pdf files I loaded will open just fine in corel.:smile:

2 Likes