From Prompt to canvas

I know I am probably being annoying about MidJourney, but wow this has changed my world creatively. I did about 10 or so iterations of stuff based on the prompt: “60’s psychedelic poster art, precise vector shapes, symmetrical, black and white, coloring book” and got back some wonderful things including this:

So yeah, that’s going to canvas:

You can see the original paint layer at the top and the black canvas being revealed.

Here’s the final image fresh from the forge:

48 Likes

Boy oh boy…not annoying to me. It’s beautiful. I’ve briefly looked into MJ, but I’m thinking more seriously about it lately.

12 Likes

I can’t wait to see it after you seal the colors, it really pops after a clear coat yeah?

10 Likes

First clear coat

20 Likes

So cool. Where do you put all of these? They are beautiful.

9 Likes

Oh you’re going to like this answer, it’s cool :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That is stunning!

6 Likes

The clear coat really brings the color out. It’s beautiful.
:

7 Likes

So I built a wall… I thought I posted it, but I guess not.

I also pretty quickly filled it up. I need to go back and post the build because it was kind of cool.

28 Likes

Awesome!!!

5 Likes

Those are great! You obviously need a bigger wall.

7 Likes

Wow! That is pretty epic.

6 Likes

I heard Jaws when I read that, even though you left out the word ‘build’.

7 Likes

That’s pretty awesome- both your latest creation, and the wall!

5 Likes

Another awesome piece!

5 Likes

Lovely!

3 Likes

Dang it, I’m spending my whole creative holiday in another state…i need a laser!!! That’s beautiful work, @shogun

5 Likes

Great stuff! Going to have to
Check out MJ…!

4 Likes

On Saturday, I did a bunch of reading about MJ, then used my free tries up. After that, I subscribed to the basic plan…and soon discovered that I really wanted to go whole-hog and subscribed to the standard plan. $30 a month is really expensive, but I’ve been having a blast making stuff ever since. When I tire of doing it…or when I don’t know what to do with all the images I’ve made, …whichever comes first, I’ll just cancel. It really is amazing.

5 Likes

Very beautiful

1 Like