Full sized goodness

Happy Halloween!

Looks like I’m going to have a lot of extra candy this year due to the fact that we’ve been hammered by a snowstorm. It’s still October, there’s not supposed to be snow even in Wisconsin. What to do with all these full-size candy bars???

19 Likes

Dibs on the snickers!

8 Likes

Oh man, where are the 100 Grand bars? :chocolate_bar:

6 Likes

No snow here but supposed to get lots of rain and possibly tornadoes. . .

4 Likes

Interestingly enough, we had a kid one year that asked if we had Almond joys, and we said no, he said “can you go check because my mom really likes almond joys.” Apparently it’s OK to make request these days…

10 Likes

We’re getting plenty of kids to make up for you.

Hottest Halloween in a long time.

12 Likes

huh. While I don’t think it’s really okay to make requests like that, if it was actually for his mom that’s kinda sweet of them to be thinking about her

6 Likes

You give out full sized candy, I want to knock on your door :slight_smile:

8 Likes

14 Likes

Brrrr!

i texted my daughter for pics of the grandkids in their costumes, she texted me back that Halloween was officially delayed til tomorrow due to heavy rain and a tornado warning! (North Carolina)

6 Likes

Okay, here’s what you do: come up with some kind of contest for the forum community, and the winner(s) get candy!

I feel your pain. We only had 10 kids. Wind chills in the 20s.

4 Likes

We had a slew of hardy little monsters and monsterettes dragging along their poor shivering parents. :smile:

They were pretty brisk about it though…it was snatch and run all the way.

2 Likes

Just Eat It! You could try and eat it all in one sitting while distracting yourself from the fact that you are eating it all in one sitting by playing with the play dough (play dough is a great iea BTW!). For a variety of reasons we had zero Trick or Treaters and I just ate and ate and ate. Those mini milkyways sure go fast. Or you could laser it. Melt it down and sandwich it in some acrylic. Those skittles would be pretty!

3 Likes

Looks like enough for a week :yum: emergency rations for being snowed in. Thank you for the pictures. It makes our heatwave a lot more tolerable :sweat:

3 Likes

The Halloween snowstorm of '91 when about 20 inches of snow fell was the busiest Halloween my parents ever experienced. Not even twenty kids last night at their house. But last year was a constant stream of extra-young trick-or-treaters. Absolutely no year-to-year consistency at their place.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.