Fun cardboard rubber band gun

Finally! The solution to keep the squirrels away from the bird feeder, and teach them they can’t taunt the dog with impunity. Chase 'em from tree to tree!

That piece of awesome should be available in the catalog!

10 Likes

You can also try this:

Didn’t get funding for some crazy reason. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Was that a for-real show? (And they wonder why viewership is down…) Chuckle! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s Shark Tank, the US version of Dragon’s Den. Inventors show off their creations in hopes of getting funding from the investors aka “sharks” (or “dragons”). Apparently not all inventions are as good as the Glowforge. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Absolutely!

8 Likes

That’s beautiful! I think I may have to gift this to my Hubby for Christmas. Or just get one to reverse engineer it. :smile:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: YES PLEASE!

3 Likes

Please! I really want to make my own quad, but my 3D printer (the FFF kind :slight_smile:) only has a 6"x6"x6" build volume. I’d love to be able to use the full bed size of my Glowforge!

8 Likes

I would think that everything that you showed in the promo video should be available from day one.

12 Likes

I thought I was going to be, but if not

please, please, please, please :raised_hands:

4 Likes

yes i do

4 Likes

Yes, on drone, please.

4 Likes

Yes, a drone design would be very welcome by me.

4 Likes

That particular design is super advanced and challenging, but the payoff is pretty awesome. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Would you guys put in just the cut files or would you also give links for the rest of the hardware? Either way I’d vote yes as well

5 Likes

C’mon that’s like waving a raw steak in front of a lion here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14 Likes

Is that even a question? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

10 Likes

Coming sooner than you think
Upgrade from rubber bands to a Taser.
Works for squirrels and the dogs crapping in my yard. Not for the dogs - the guy holding the leash…

12 Likes

Absolutely. I could chase the kids with that thing… lol

1 Like

One time use. Shoot the Taser, and the battery drains nearly immediately! :wink:

2 Likes