Fun with 3D printing: Skull can cozy with dice tower

I’m incredibly proud of this one. Original size was only for a standard Soda can, however enlarged only the height to be taller for energy drink size cans. Tested and loved how it came out and the dice roller is pretty slick too! File purchased from cults.

Till next time!
-Hock

17 Likes

Noice!

8 Likes

Very nice!

I have been enjoying learning to 3D model. I downloaded a few models and then decided to start creating my own.

Here is my set of lightsaber parts to make your own custom collapsible sword:
https://www.printables.com/@BillDavis_1555453/collections/1182437

Now I want to create stand for the sabers with my Glowforge.

12 Likes

I went in a different direction, printing a Gabriel Belmont figure using some new settings to test. Can’t believe this level of detail was possible on a FDM printer (I’m using the FLSun SR)

8 Likes

Very nice; is that with a 0.4 nozzle, or do you have a smaller one (like 0.2)?

5 Likes

Wow!

5 Likes

My nozzle says normal 0.2mm, so I’m going to assume it’s nonstandard for most printers but comes standard on mine. I got an FLSUN SR, it’s considered a Delta style printer, so the bed stays put and the head moves in 3 axes, less moving parts means less points of failure!

5 Likes

That’s really cool. I have a 0.2 nozzle but I have not yet used it. I love the quality I am getting with the 0.4 one. So I haven’t been motivated to swap it out and slow down the printer yet.

4 Likes

That’s funny because the FLSUN SR is MADE for speed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

How old is the FLSUN SR? I did a lot of research on easy to use 3D printers before I bought one, but I never remember seeing that one ever?

3 Likes

September 2021 from what I could find

3 Likes

I looked at a lot of 3D printers, but that one never came up in my searches. I don’t understand why?

It looks cool and has an interesting movement system. Does it auto-calibrate?

But it is not enclosed, that might be why it didn’t show up? Not sure.

6 Likes

So it’s not a resin printer so it doesn’t technically need to be enclosed. Not 100% sure what you mean by out-calibrate. It definitely has been pretty good all around though

2 Likes

Sorry, that was supposed to be “auto-calibrate” (I edited it to fix it.)

3 Likes

It has an auto bed leveler but I have to physically put that on the nozzle, it has a little mouse clicker built in

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.