Fun With Wine or...Santa's Little Helper!

Happy Monday All! Been a while since I posted, been a little crazy busy.

Spent the weekend finishing stuff up and designing a new box. Here is the fruit of my labors… Santa’s Wine Shoppe Gift Box.

We all need a wine box now and then right?! LOL

1/8" MDF - 13.5" L x 5.125" W x 5.625" H - will fit wine bottles that are under 3.5" round and up to 13" Long. The space in front fits a standard Wine Key…or a small card.

Forgive the horrible paint job on the sign, (I think I am going with "It is an old sign! " ) Lots of little pieces in this one. I have the companion file that is “Santa’s Sweet Shoppe” that has 4 solid dividers instead of the wine slot in case you want to put candy in it.

Hope you like!

74 Likes

Freaking awesome work. :heart:

6 Likes

That is wonderful!

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thanks. It’s kinda fun! I tend to make things I either want to get or want to give. LOL

8 Likes

I’d buy that file!

5 Likes

That’s great! It’s easy to see you’re having fun with that laser. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

5 Likes

The laser is just an ends to the means. I just love designing these things. LOL

6 Likes

Dang! :smile:
(Okay you need to just quit this now, because you have made me cry. I want to play and have to work.) :cry:

5 Likes

Haha. I just got off work. And about to design the next in this series. Watch out for Elves… :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

This is such a fun design - I can’t wait for the Elves.

6 Likes

Thank you! Designing it now!

6 Likes

Another box… :roll_eyes:
Just kidding, this is wonderful as usual!!! Great work!

6 Likes

Too cute!!! Not sure what a person would be more thrilled with, a bottle of wine (or candy) or their new Christmas decor!! Love it!

5 Likes

Great work! The desiging is fun, but when you see it live it is very fulfilling!

3 Likes

Perfect! Christmas in July… :christmas_tree: :santa: :snowman: :snowflake:

4 Likes

HAHAHA. Boxes can be fun! And thank you!

6 Likes

Looks great. Colors are fantastic and the box looks super strong. Great addition to your projects .

5 Likes

Very curious what did you use for pins for the hinges?

2 Likes