Gallifreyan Clock

Transcending Time And Relative Dimension In Space has never been easier than with this wall clock! It’s 11" in diameter and, in the true nature of the Gallifreyan language, the numbering starts (12) at the bottom and runs counter-clockwise… and so do the clock hands! The writing on the top says (bottom, then counter-clockwise) Tom Suzi Jess Katie Andy and the bottom says (bottom, then counter-clockwise) We will always make time for each other.

This one’s :proofgrade: Cherry and now hangs in our living room. But I managed to get permission to sell these! So I finally opened an Etsy shop.

Hope you like it!

36 Likes

Love it!
Good luck with your new shop, too!

2 Likes

Most cool! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Very nice. I did a Gallifreyan engraved water bottle that was a big hit - bigger once they found out that it could be translated into English.

Good job on this. Nice touch running it a proper counter clockwise :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Very nice job on this! Did you have to re-train your brain to tell time? :smile:

2 Likes

Can it make life go backwards. good luck in your new business.

2 Likes

Totally! After a day I was decent at it. 2 days I was surprised I had it down! Funny part now is, I get a little confused when I look at my watch!

7 Likes

Pretty neat! Congrats on setting yourself up on Etsy!

1 Like