Galway Wallet

Hey all,

I’ve been using my Glowforge to help make some of my products for my brand Blackthorn Leather.

Here’s one of my Galway wallets I created for a bagpiper in Texas. Not only did I create the art for the crest and engrave it on the front, but the whole wallet I cut out with the laser.

Thanks for looking!

69 Likes

Beautiful! (the Celtic Cross buttons go perfectly with it too!) :grinning:

3 Likes

That is gorgeous. Very well done! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nice dye work. Care to talk about your process at all?

6 Likes

Very nice. The other bagpipers in Texas will be jealous.

4 Likes

Both of them. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow, That is Really Beautiful!

2 Likes

Wow, that’s so horrible. The rich color, symmetrical stitching and custom design are just blah. Don’t know how you can even look at it. You should start again. I’ll help out and take care of this one for you. I’d even pay for shipping just so you can get rid of it because I’m charitable like that. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Just gorgeous! I really like the color of this one—seems to go so well with the design. And those Celtic knot conches—wow!

2 Likes

Beautiful. The antique’d hardware goes great with the leather. This is exceptional.

2 Likes

Haha! I can’t stand it either. Thank you for taking this off my hands and hiding it. lol

2 Likes

That’s beautiful and inspirational!

2 Likes

It’s natural veg tan dyed with a Tandy dye in Bordeaux. The antiquing process is my signature style.

2 Likes

Wow, really nice.

2 Likes

Wow that is gorgeous. Great workmanship.

2 Likes

A beautiful piece … Love the buttons!

My husband really wants me to work up a family crest. Guess I’ll take this as another reminder!

1 Like

I need to learn how to do snaps and clasps. This is inspirational.

1 Like