Game of Thrones Coaster Holder

Hello,

As many Game of Thrones watchers get ready for the upcoming Battle at Winterfell, I thought it a good time to start adding these designs.

Here’s the Coaster Holder I used. I haven’t touched the initial file, but it should work. Just engrave and cut then glue the “tines” into place with the longer tines at the NESW compass points. I’ll add more info. tomorrow.

Enjoy.

GOT%20-%20Coaster%20Holder

22 Likes

Not sure about the rules for giving away designs containing © material.

I have no horse in this race, of course. Just don’t want to see you get in trouble with Glowforge or HBO. :slight_smile:

Tom, I hear ya. People have asked for this design, so I figured I’d share it. This logo and GOT’s banners are ALL over the internet and have been for years. If Glowforge has issue with this, then no worries.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for sharing.

I love Game of Thrones is this coaster image still available I just started and am obsessed with this machine …

It’s right up there in the first post. :slight_smile: Just right click on the image and pick “save as” and it will save to your HD as an SVG file.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing!!

I’m pretty sure I may be in the wrong area but I’m looking for a Welcome to the Shit Show file for the glowforge for a 5 ft porch leaner I’m just not good at building it any suggestion I’ll pay for it?? HELP!!!

I have no idea what it is you’re looking for (all the words are English, but I don’t know what any of them are referring to!) - but you’d want to do a search with the Free Laser Designs category for things like it - or create a new post in Everything Else if you want to see if you can find a designer to create one for you…

You might want to include pictures, or drawings, or something to be clear what it is you’re looking for.

the fire will reign_v2

2 Likes

I will do Thank You

1 Like