Geometric leather card holder

Thank you, thank you :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

It turned out to be verry hard to find the right circles,especialy here in Bulgaria, sadly. I will try the idea with the potfolio, it is something that i was think too, from some time. I know the taxes from overseas are such pain. (i had such Huge problems with my glowforge delivery, because of Customs)
My Etsy is far form ready, i done it my self and im not that good with such platforms and i find it hard because of the time, im one man army, and is just so time consuming,and all the key words, and algorithms and, yea its just something that i am not good :smile:
But, i will find a way, because leather craft is my dream and i really want it to be full time.

I cant express how much i appreciate your content, your opinion and your advices!
Thank you for making time to comment and give me such wonderful advices​:heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

I have some thoughts so will drop you a quick message soon. I think I can help.

1 Like

I ordered the dark brown strap on your Etsy page already! It is a beautiful strap and I’m sure I’m overthinking the buckle.

1 Like

These are gorgeous! I love the colors too.

1 Like

Oh… Thank you verry much, im so happy to hear that :heart::heart::heart:

Looks great! Checkout Shopify, too. I have heard it is a really good site for craftsmen…er, craftsperson’s?

Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook (although someone may rip off your designs). If you were in the USA You could even hit up some boutique shops.

1 Like

May I ask what oz leather is your wallet? And can you message me your store l! I would love to buy one and also need a watch strap lol

1 Like

If you click on his avatar or user name, his website is listed in his profile.

1 Like

Hello, yes, the leather i use is 1.2mm. Thick, i dont know how many OZ is that we dont use this metrics around here.

You xan find in instagram : @blackcatleatherstudio

My website is still under construction.

Best wishes- Vesso

2 Likes

Gorgeous!

About 3oz :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And @deirdrebeth for the save! And the crowd goes wild!!!

1 Like