Geometric leather card holder

Hi friends, it’s me again, Veso. long ago I haven’t posted so i decidet to share the wallet i made yesterday, i hope you like it!

Oh. And by the way, Do you think there’s any of you who knows about marketing, Or can develop Etsy shop, because in really struggling? I’m looking for a partner to help me build the brand and develop a market in the United States and Canada

Again - sorry for my English! :hugs:

Have a nice week!

60 Likes

Your wallet is very nice!

There are tons of videos on Tik Tok about making an Etsy business.

4 Likes

Beautiful work, as always.

5 Likes

Gorgeous!

4 Likes

I’ve always admired your work, as I do this one. I hope you figure out the marketing thing. Your photography is excellent and that’s an essential part of the process.

9 Likes

These are just beautiful! As usual…

3 Likes

I’ve said it before but your work and photography is beautiful.

I saw your etsy shop and i happen to be wearing a watch that would look great with your dark strap.

I know I’m being picky but are you making more dark straps? I would love the strap with a smaller buckle like the one on your other strap.

EDIT: Oh Heck, I can’t get it out of my head. I’m just going to order it. :slight_smile:

Thank you.
Terry.

10 Likes

Part of it seems to be constant updates - new designs, or old designs with new pictures - things that grab people’s eyes because they’re fresh :-/ Also, of course, linking to your Etsy shop out in the rest of the world - posting a new image daily to Instagram or equivalent. It’s time consuming but it is possible!

8 Likes

This looks great

4 Likes

that is gorgeous! Love the simplicity!

3 Likes

Beautiful pieces and great photography!

3 Likes

Beautiful as always!!!

4 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous, I would love to help you with your shop but don’t really have the marketing skills. As others have said you need to get the word out in the right circles and charge what your work is worth. I think you might be selling it at a lower price than you could actually make due to the extremely high quality and beauty.

Have you considered putting together a portfolio of pieces that you can share with a very high end retailer? I’m thinking of someone like David Linley, although that shop is selling things for the home so doesn’t align with your current products but it’s this kind of retailer I mean.

I’m in Canada and one challenge selling to here from overseas is taxes, anything we order we have to pay taxes on if it comes from outside Canada this can put people off but there are plenty that wouldn’t care at all.

I had a look at your shop and it currently says that you don’t ship to Canada though.

I really wish you all the best, you deserve to do so well with your work, it’s impeccable.

9 Likes

Thank you, yep i know i often watch, but i really cant find my way, i wont give up tho :fire:

2 Likes

Thank you verry much :relaxed:

1 Like

I put the same amount of work in my photography, as in my leather goods. I am really happy to hear such words, your opinion is extremely appreciated!

1 Like

Oh…, i cant express how happy i am to read coments like that

1 Like

This is one really beautifull watch. Dont Rush it with Etsy, DM in my face book page, and we makes something specialty Justin for you! :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::heart:

2 Likes

I like simple things. Thank you for your kind words… :heart::relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

2 Likes