Getting back to cleaning up!

Getting back to cleaning up and organizing a bit :slight_smile:

79 Likes

Love some organizational projects! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Wow! If I had that much stuff per drawer, I’d need more walls! But then If I was that organized I would probably dump most of it as junk. Like I have 4 calipers but only one is metal or electric. and so on.:thinking:

5 Likes

Looks great. Level 10 organizing for sure.

Me. I’d just be happy to keep like for like in similar piles and areas of the drawers vs all over the drawer. Or workspace…or house for that matter.

:joy:

7 Likes

I bought one of those organizer things with 20 drawers… but it had al tiny screws and stuff already taking up the drawers so I ended up with a lot more screws and not more organized except on average… Then all the drawers fell out on to the floor :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :frowning_face: :scream:

Luckily most were magnetic metal but some were stainless.

3 Likes

I got 6 calipers and I have them in different draws :slight_smile: there is always something to improve!

1 Like

Really impressive!

2 Likes

What kind of crazy weirdo has more flathead than phillips screwdrivers? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Very neat.

1 Like

Then I would be back to more stacks of drawers than walls and not able to remember where I put them.

1 Like

That just sounds like you’ve effectively increased the likelihood you’ll find yoru calipers any time you open a drawer :joy:

7 Likes

I always get screwdrivers in multipacks, and the #2 philips are always the first to go missing

6 Likes

they are hiding with the 10mm sockets.

7 Likes

yep, that checks out :laughing:

1 Like

lol i still have a lot of draws tho! :slight_smile:

Drool.

2 Likes

I love the clean look. On the other hand, there’s something to be said for cramming as much as possible in a drawer when space is at a premium.

3 Likes

Still a neanderthal when it comes to organizing.
Small basket for small tools, larger one for bigger.
Drawers for ones not used as often.
Not basket/drawer sized it will eventually get hung on the wall.
When moving to a project out of the shop I sort the needed tools into a bucket (which doubles as a seat) and off I go.

Says something about me, I suppose.
My hat is off to all of you focused on organizing, though.
Looks awesome.

3 Likes

If you are not married I highly recommend you post this picture with a personal ad.

Any future mate who loves organization will contact you.

If I was not happily married —I would post my phone number.

Love your project!!!

4 Likes

Nice work. The GF brings everything to the next level! Marie Kondo would be proud!

2 Likes