Ghost of halloween past!

here is a photo of a past Halloween decoration, show us yours!

Being I live in Las Vegas, i wanted something ‘topical’ :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I guess Home Owners Associations in Vegas more tolerant than elsewhere. :rofl:

6 Likes

Now that’s funny…ours would’ve not only shut it down, they’d impose legal action and hit us with a $200/day fine until it was removed. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

(That’s their standard reaction to having the wrong color paint on your house, or not having the lawn seeded properly. They’ve gotten a little bit too big for their britches the last few years.)

We recently replaced them.

2 Likes

I would never live in a HOA,
jews suffered long enough under one nazi rule

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

^^^ This just won the entire internet today!

1 Like

Are you equating the forced incarceration and subsequent gassing of millions of people in an effort to exterminate them from the planet to the voluntary joining of a community with standards enforced to maintain the character that led to choosing the community in the first place?

3 Likes

james, please… It was a joke… and I am jewish, so I am very familiar with the atrocity.

Jonathan

1 Like

and tonight!

5 Likes

We didn’t have a whole lot of kids this year. (But the neighbors had a blow-up dragon decoration that the few that were making the rounds loved…and one of the kids had a cool dragon costume. Must be the year of the dragon.) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

HOA’S are just legalized Mafia

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.