Gift of Measure Second Cut

Hello

Can the GOFM be printed more than one time? I’m asking because I don’t know the settings for a second cut.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Yes, it can be printed as many times as you like. :slightly_smiling_face:
Just place your Proofgrade material in the machine, then open the file, and the settings for Proofgrade should populate automatically as the QR code is recognized by the camera.

If you are not using Proofgrade, or don’t have a QR code showing on the material, you can select the material from the dropdown, or search, in the Unknown Materials button at the top of the lefthand column. (Selecting a material will populate the settings. Just watch whether it is Thick or Medium material. They have different settings.)

4 Likes

Thanks Jules - When I pull the file in, I have to set it manually. There are four pieces and I need to know the settings for each piece. I hope this makes sense.

1 Like

Are they different materials, or the same material? (If they’re the same, you just select one set of settings. If they are different materials, you will want to do them one at a time.)

3 Likes

Hey Jules - Got it. Thanks a lot. Enjoy the rest of your week and have a good weekend!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.