Gingerbread House

Hello everyone! This is my first file share and I’m hoping you guys love it. Since I have all sorts of food allergies, making an authentic gingerbread house is out of the question. So I decided to make a birch house with scored candy and painted it. I thought I’d share it with you all as it would be great for all the kiddos (an adults like me that love ALL things Christmas!). You can make the roof wider if you choose or cut out the windows if you’d prefer to look in the “house”. Hopefully, I share it all correctly with pics!

GingerbreadHouseFinal

53 Likes

@cthomas32 thanks for your generous share!
The design is lovely!
It incorporates various interesting techniques.

14 Likes

Great idea for people who can’t eat gingerbread for various reasons. Nice, festive share!

9 Likes

Great share. Thanks so much.

7 Likes

Cute design! Thanks for sharing
!

4 Likes

Thank you for the share.

4 Likes

Thanks for the share! Nice use of a living hinge, too. :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

That’s adorable!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! I don’t have kids at home, and I’m not allergic to gingerbread (sorry to hear you are!), but I am definitely going to make this! It is so cute! Thank you so much for your generous share. And please share more pics of your projects, as we all love to see what each other are producing.

4 Likes

Thanks for the share This is adorable!

4 Likes

Very cute! And will last much longer than actual gingerbread :wink: Thanks for the generous file share!

3 Likes

Very nice! Cute design. Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

great share, thanks

3 Likes

Thank you and this is so adorable!!

4 Likes

I can’t bear to eat them after so much work, so this is great!

2 Likes

So generous of you!! Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a pretty and really neat design! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you for the share!

1 Like